St. Peter’s Cathedral Geneva
St.Peter’s Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Pierre) is Geneva’s partly Romanesque and partly Gothic church located in the heart of the old town. John Calvin preached here from 1536 to 1564. The austere looking interior reflects Calvin’s Reformist teachings.
Visitors to St. Peters Cathedral can climb the stairs to the top of the church steeple and enjoy a fabulous view of the Geneva skyline, the Swiss Alps and the surrounding old town.